Bridge to MassChallenge Warsaw is an international startup competition that identifies and accelerates the top startups in the Central and Eastern Europe (CEE) region, and connects those startups to the global market and MassChallenge's global network.
Who are we?
Through Bridge to MassChallenge Warsaw, MassChallenge has teamed up with PKO Bank Polski, Poland's largest commercial bank, Visa, a major payments technology corporation, and the Foundation for Technology Entrepreneurship, an influential Polish startup ecosystem player, to support the best CEE startups in scaling their businesses.
Who can participate?
We look for entrepreneurs who want to take their businesses to the next level. We accept applications for early-stage startups:
- From across all industries
- From anywhere in the world, especially from the CEE region
- With a validated product/service and market traction (generated revenues are preferable, but not required)
- That have raised less $1M in equity-based funding, generated less than $2M in revenue in the last 12 months (if a startup has exceeded these guidelines, we still recommend the startup apply to the program)
The official language of the program is English, and the applicant must be proficient in English.
Meet the top startups from the Boston boot camp:
- bNesis combines scoring engines, social media, payments, banking and eCommerce services, into a single platform. With bNesis, banks get ready to use credit application platform in which any banking customers can easily apply for a credit. In several clicks, credit applicants share their real-time financial metrics from all their accounts in banks, instead of connecting necessary systems separately.
- KLEAR Lending is the first P2P lending platform in CEE competing directly with traditional forms of lending. The startup created an environment connecting people who need money with people looking for higher return from their savings. Their vision is to create a safe place for people to interact with money.
- ShelfWise is an instant, real-time shelf recognition software that enables companies to audit planograms execution – the way store’s products are displayed. Thanks to artificial intelligence, in only few seconds application enables companies to assess shelf share, product presence and the planogram compliance directly in the store during the sales rep’s visits. The solution can be used by FMCG companies, retailers and OTC pharma companies.
Meet the eight startups that participated in the Boston boot camp in February 2018:
- CertChain – Blockchain Certification Network, is the first global decentralized platform where anyone can track the full cycle of quality confirmation process of any product or a service.
- DrOmnibus creates a digital platform based on Applied Behavioral Analysis supporting the therapy of children with Autism. The solution contains interactive therapeutic tasks that automatically adapt to the specific capabilities of each child and resources, progress tracking system and advanced features for cooperation and communication online between parents and therapists that allow therapy to be carried out both at home and in the institution.
- Funtronic is a company established by a team of engineers whose passion is to create financially available teaching tools that facilitate the work of teachers and help students in active participation in lessons at all levels of education. Technology created by Funtronic supports education, rehabilitation and fun.
- Skriware has created a home&school-suited 3D printing ecosystem consisting of intuitive, originally designed 3D printers, programmable robots and an interactive e-learning platform. The company’s mission is to help its clients develop 21st century skill set by providing tools enabling to design, build and program personalized robots and drones.
- Smart Technology Group developed readers that combine all key IoT technologies in one device (RFID, Beacon, WiFi, ZigBee, and GSM/GPRS). Their devices make detection faultless, faster and chipper – with smart RFID they can detect hundreds of items within few seconds, from long distance and during movement.
- Spaceflow is a community app that enhances comfort in buildings’ environment by connecting all key participants in the building environment such as landlords, tenants, visitors and local vendors. Amenities, services, community life – simply everything people use in buildings, are all in one app.
- Talk-A-Bot is the enterprise chatbot provider. They developed a universal framework natively supporting 50+ languages and all popular chat platforms. Their unique bots are built from over 30 integratable function modules and leverage the chatbot marketing know-how built from tens of millions of conversations.